Saturday 9 October 2010

"I'm so angry, my kidneys hurt!"

Oh, what a fortnight I've had. I've not been so emotionally up and down in... what?.... a year and a half?
Bad times.

I think I've done everything now, though, so I think I'm finished.
Shock, denial, sadness, misery, happy, excited, murderous, self-hating, disapproval, grumpy, fear, rage, nervousness, suffering, regret, optimism, cheerfulness, "scary mad"....

Yes, that's enough.

Time to get back to my plans:

  • Be more awesome than anyone ever thought possible (so I can go 'HA!' at them)
  • Get all super-powered
  • Do lots and lots of work for college
  • Practice more circus stuff
  • Properly form the Midnight Eccentriks
  • Enjoy life
They're manageable, right?

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
October Wolfe
Jester of Misfortune.
View my complete profile

Working With...

Love
Gifts
Enigmas

Workshop

Design/costume/etc. blog:

Followers