Sunday 3 October 2010

Jump The Gun

I haven't really accomplished much today. I haven't touched my college work, I've not done anything with my Pyramid Head costume or anything that even resembled effort.

I have, however, been social. I met up with Audun to go to the cinema, which was brill since I've not seen him in what seems like ages. After that, we went to Doc Browns to see my friend's dad's band Jump The Gun. That too was good because I got to see Jenny again. I've not seen her in such a long time and nobody, and I mean nobody, can bring a smile to my face like she does. She has some magical powers, that girl...

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
October Wolfe
Jester of Misfortune.
View my complete profile

Working With...

Love
Gifts
Enigmas

Workshop

Design/costume/etc. blog:

Followers