Monday 29 November 2010

Snow

Everybody seems to be going crazy about the weather at the moment, so here's my little piece on it.

Crazy-ass icicle
It's all snowy.
Also, it hails occasionally.
Right now, it's a bit windy.

Earlier, I shovelled the ice and snow from our drive with my dad so he can get his car out tomorrow. Looking out the window now, the de-snowed part seems like it's all slippery from the weather that happened between earlier and this particular moment in time.

College was closed today, which was damn good 'cause it meant that I didn't have to think up a reason to skive.
However, the trip to London has been cancelled. No WestEndVenture! for me this year....

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
October Wolfe
Jester of Misfortune.
View my complete profile

Working With...

Love
Gifts
Enigmas

Workshop

Design/costume/etc. blog:

Followers