Thursday 2 December 2010

Popcorn? Sod the popcorn!

I have quite a few films I want to see before the end of the year. Some I have recorded on the V+ box downstairs (they need to be watched, most have been there for months), some will be at the cinema, some I just have and need to watch.

  1. Splice 
  2. The Runaways 
  3. White Noise 
  4. The Exorcist
  5. Death Note
  6. Death Note: The Last Name
  7. Borat
  8. Battle Royale II
  9. Diary of the Dead
  10. Gothika
  11. The Descent
  12. This is Spinal Tap
  13. The Blair Witch Project 
  14. Saw III
  15. Grave of the Fireflies
  16. Beetlejuice
  17. The Omen
  18. 300 
  19. Paprika
  20. Megamind
  21. Monsters
  22. Unstoppable
  23. London Boulevard 

I can manage it, right?

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
October Wolfe
Jester of Misfortune.
View my complete profile

Working With...

Love
Gifts
Enigmas

Workshop

Design/costume/etc. blog:

Followers